OLLI MEMBERS QUALIFY FOR LIBRARY PRIVILEGES AS FEE-EXEMPT “COMMUNITY BORROWERS”
How to apply:
1. Pick up a library application form at the OLLI office, or by CLICKING HERE
2. See an OLLI staff member to get an approval form.
3. Take both forms to the library!
OLLI members are encouraged to apply for UConn Libraries’ privileges as Community Borrowers. Please provide a valid Driver’s License or ID showing Connecticut residency. Community Borrowers may:
- Borrow DVDs/VHS tapes from any UConn library for a 7-day loan (no renewals)
- Borrow AV and/or print material (on reserve) as needed for your courses
- Request items that are available at UConn campus libraries
- Visit the library homepage at www.lib.uconn.edu to explore the many resources available to you.
- Feel free to request an introduction to the library by contacting:
– Shelley Goldstein, Library Director, 203-236-9908 Shelley.firstname.lastname@example.org