OLLI MEMBERS QUALIFY FOR LIBRARY PRIVILEGES
AS FEE-EXEMPT “COMMUNITY BORROWERS”
PICK UP A LIBRARY CARD APPLICATION FORM AT THE OLLI INFO TABLES OR BY CLICKING HERE
Fill out and bring to the library.
OLLI members are encouraged to apply for UConn Libraries’ privileges as Community Borrowers. Please provide a valid Driver’s License or ID showing Connecticut residency. Community Borrowers may:
- Borrow DVDs/VHS tapes from any UConn library for a 7-day loan (no renewals)
- Borrow AV and/or print material (on reserve) as needed for your courses
- Request items that are available at UConn campus libraries
- Visit the library homepage at www.lib.uconn.edu to explore the many resources available to you.
- Feel free to request an introduction to the library by contacting:
– Shelley Goldstein, Library Director, 203-236-9908 Shelley.firstname.lastname@example.org