OLLI at UConn offers four sessions every year: Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Fall and Spring Sessions
- Most OLLI classes take place during the Fall and Spring sessions.
- Fall session runs from September to November.
- Spring session runs from February to May.
- Are held throughout the week at the UConn Waterbury campus (online during pandemic).
- Meet any number of times from one to ten weeks.
- Meet for 60 to 90 minutes on the following schedule:
8:30 am – 10:00 am
10:15 am – 11:45 am
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
1:45 pm – 3:15 pm
Winter and Summer sessions
- Winter session classes meet once a week through January.
- Summer session classes meet once a week through June.