University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Course Proposals

Course proposals can be submitted three ways. Firstly and secondly by emailing/mailing or by bringing in a hard copy of the course proposal form to our office (please go to our Printable Forms page to access the PDF version of our form), and thirdly by completing our online form (accessible from our Online Forms page).