Four separate sessions are offered during the calendar year: Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Fall and Spring Sessions
- Most OLLI classes take place during the Fall and Spring sessions.
- Fall session runs from September to November.
- Spring session runs from February to May.
- Are held on Fridays at the UConn Waterbury campus.
- Meet for either 5 or 10 weeks.
- Meet for 1.5 hours on the following schedule:
8:30 am – 10:00 am
10:15 am – 11:45 am
12:15 pm – 1:30 pm
1:45 pm – 3:15 pm
Winter and Summer sessions
- Winter and Summer sessions are shorter in length, and offer a limited number of courses.
- Winter session classes meet once a week, usually on Fridays, from mid-January to mid- February.
- For the Summer session, meeting days and number of class sessions vary.